July 31, 2014

Navy Comfort


What I am wearing: Polo Hat- TJ Maxx, Earrings- Tory Burch, White Blouse- Forever 21, Yellow Statement Necklace- Old Navy, Monogram Necklace- MyPersonalized Etsy Shop, Rose Gold Watch- Michael Kors, Drapey Tuxedo Pants- Old Navy, Metallic Sandals- Old Navy, Crossbody- Vintage Dooney from Poshmark

I absolutely loved today's weather. The humidity was low, and the cooler temperature reminded me of Fall. I am beyond ready for Fall to be here. It is most definitely my favorite season.

I wanted to dress in something a tad bit warmer, I am cold natured, so I put together this perfect outfit. I just purchased the Old Navy drapey pants and I am in love with their comfort. It will defiantly be a go to piece.

I paired my navy drapey pants with a white blouse and a yellow statement necklace. Yes I wear this yellow statement necklace quiet often because it is so versatile. Navy and yellow are one of my favorite color combos so I had to bring it out again.

I could wear ball caps everyday, so I had to top this outfit off with one. I love how you can wear a ball cap with almost any outfit. My personal favorite is pairing it with a statement necklace. It creates a comfy yet casual look.





1 comment:

  1. Navy is my favorite neutral. I think it's a bit more lively than black, but still classy and refined! I love this outfit, especially that hat!

    xo,
    Zoe
    La Vie en Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...