July 15, 2014

Branded in Blue

I recently bought a custom logo for my shop that I also wanted to incorporate into my blog. In doing so, it required me to change my entire blog. Change is a good thing right? I have always been a huge fan of different shades of blue. I love how greenish blues contrast with a lighter blue. My inspiration came from a few items around my home. What color combinations are your favorite? 




Feel free to leave me comments on what you think of the NEW Southern Ervin Living.


8 comments:

  1. My gosh I love it, I love it a whole lot! Those blues are my absolute favorite so simple yet so elegant! Looks great :)

    xx Kate
    http://hermaintenance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it! What's the name of those Essie polishes in your collage?

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet girl! They are Turquoise & Caicos and Go Overboard.

      Delete
  3. I love the changes! Your logo is so pretty!

    Shelby @ An American Girl
    shelbyirwin11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love decorating with blues! I decorated my dorm room with a blue last year, and this year I'm also incorporating more blues into the decor! Where did you get the owl from?! I absolutely LOVE it!!

    -Hayden
    www.mylifeashayden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have an obsession with owls actually, I got it from Cracker Barrel Gift Shop. It was kind of a random find!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...