July 11, 2014

Anchored Down


Anchors have been my summer staple. I just love how versatile the anchor pattern is. You have the ability to mix and match different color jewelry pieces, and even shoes. How great is that?

For today's outfit post, I paired my anchors with a yellow statement necklace. Navy and yellow is one of my favorite color combos. I also put my monogrammed Jacks into the mix. They literally match anything that I want to wear them with, which is why I LOVE them. 

Here is what I am wearing: Anchor Dress-Old Navy, Yellow Statement Necklace-Old Navy, Charm Bracelet-Pandora, White Jeweled Bangle- Target, Seashell/Starfish bracelet- Hudson's in Hilton Head, Rose Gold Watch- Michael Kors, Shoreline Tote- Lilly Pulitzer in Let's Cha Cha, Monogrammed Sandals-Jack Rogers. 

"ANCHOR yourself to something special."




2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I've so been wanting to get some monogrammed Jacks! Do you just love yours?!

    -Hayden
    mylifeashayden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet lady! YES I adore them! They are worth every penny.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...