July 16, 2014

My Favorite Color is Neon


What I am wearing: Neon Top-J.Crew, Neon Yellow Statement Necklace-Old Navy, Skinny Jeans-Old Navy, White Scallop Bangle-Old Navy, Rose Gold Watch-Michael Kors, Charm Bracelet-Pandora, Metallic Gold Sandals-Old Navy

I felt the need to bring out the neons for today's outfit. I love all of the details in my J.Crew top. They incorporated many different colors of neon into this item of clothing. I simply paired it with my neon yellow necklace to really accent it. Anytime you are dressing colorfully, I believe it is important to tone it down a bit with the rest of your clothing. For instance, I paired my colorful top and necklace with dark jeans that way it is sure to pop!


2 comments:

  1. The little embroidered details are so cute! I love this look!

    Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top and the necklace! So perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...