October 27, 2014

Meet a Blogger Monday: Featuring Lindsey

Today's Meet a Blogger Monday series, features Lindsey. She blogs over at Lindsey's Thoughts about lifestyle related topics. Be sure to check her blog out. Remember, if you would like to be featured in Meet a Blogger Monday's, do feel free to contact me. 
The Interview:
What is your occupation? If you are attending school and do not work, what is your major?
 I’m a student! I’m a Communication Studies major with minors in History and Leadership Studies.

Where is your hometown located and what do you love about it?
My hometown is in central Virginia, I love how pretty and historical it is.

 List any hobbies/talents you posses.
One of my hobbies is writing and I want to be a journalist at some point in my life!
My sole talent is horseback riding.

How would you define your personal style?
 Classic Prep!

Tell me a little bit about your blog (e.g. name, genre, etc.)
My blog is Lindsey’s Thoughts (www.lmartthoughts.com). It’s a lifestyle/tip centered blog with a variety of other posts as well.

How did start blogging and how long have you been a blogger?
I started blogging in June of 2011 (3 years ago!) because I was complaining in one of my classes how expensive shorts were/are. My teacher told me, hey you like to write, go start a blog and bring awareness. So, I did and bam, Lindsey’s Thoughts was born!

How do you find inspiration for your blog?
            Pinterest and friends. I literally send texts out and I ask what they want to see.

What do you ultimately hope to accomplish through blogging?
I want to be able to give people entertainment or a way to spend time.

What is your favorite fall fashion staple?
My Lilly Pulitzer Hayden Sweater, and leggings.

Apple Cider or Hot Cocoa?
Hot Cocoa!

 How do like to style plaid?
 I typically wear plaid socks. My favorite is wearing leggings with Uggs and plaid socks peaking out of the top of the boot.

How do you celebrate fall?
I spend fall in school, but one of my favorite things as a kid was going to an apple orchard with my family. Oddly enough, I also celebrate by pulling out my fall clothes after a hot Virginia summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...