August 7, 2014

Denim on Polka Dots

What I Am Wearing: Denim Shirt-TJ Maxx, Statement Necklace-Walmart, Polka Dot Shorts-Old Navy, Black Sandals-Old Navy 

My denim shirt is one of my favorite pieces of clothing that I own. There are multiple ways that it can be worn. Today I paired my denim with black, after all, denim and black look really classy together. Plus, the polka dots in my black shorts creates a fun look. 

To complete this look, I topped it off with my new statement necklace. I bought this necklace for a steal at $10 at...wait for it...Walmart! I was completely caught off guard to see that Walmart is starting to carry fashionable jewelry at amazing prices. Not to mention they have a great selection to choose from. 


7 comments:

  1. You always look so cute! I love that this outfit is super affordable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of wearing a bright statement necklace with casual denim, but it really works! Love it!
    Emily from www.goodgirlgonebrum.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this pairing! Those shorts are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is awesome! I love the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that necklace! That was such a great find.

    ♥Emma, of It's Emma Elise

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...