August 4, 2014

In The Cove

My mom's birthday is just a few days away. As a pre-celebration, she wanted to go to Cade's Cove. Cade's Cove is a beautiful reminder of where I come from, East Tennessee. I grew up in a small town surrounded by mountains and not far from the Cove. I take any chance I get to revisit this gorgeous place. This place is in my heart. 

I wanted to take advantage of the beautiful scenery by taking a few outfit pictures. I wanted my outfit to say Southern with a little piece of glam. A simple way to create a Southern look is with a chambray dress and boots. This outfit was surprisingly comfy and cool for the hot and humid South. I then added my  colorful candy statement necklace, this is where the glam comes in. I ordered this statement necklace from Viva la Jewels. It will definitely be a piece that is used quiet often. 

What I Am Wearing: Chambray Dress- Old Navy, Colorful Candy Statement Necklace- Viva la Jewels, Boots- A Store in Knoxville 





3 comments:

  1. I love Cade's Cove! We have visited it almost every year since I was a little kid!

    Hayden
    Mylifeashayden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...