May 2, 2014

{Goals to Accomplish This May}


It is important that everyone has some sort of goals in mind. For me, I want this month to be about being more healthy. I hope to make small changes that are beneficial to my health. These are small goals to begin with. You have to start somewhere, and that is to begin with the little things. 

When setting goals, it is helpful to have some encouragement from someone in your life. For me, my husband is my word of encouragement. He will always help me strive to accomplish anything that I want to. 

I encourage ya'll to set goals that are specific to your needs and know that you CAN do anything you dream of.

Feel free to share with me your May goals, I would love to hear them! 

xo
Rebeka 

3 comments:

  1. Love your goals. I'm sure you'll conquer them!
    I did the squat challenge and is unbelievable how your body changes for good! you'll see results in no time!
    Good luck
    xoxo,
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi again
    i nominated you for a liebster award!
    Check out your nomination at coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com
    xoxo,Orly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for viewing my blog! That is too sweet! Thank ya!

      xo
      Rebeka

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...