May 6, 2014

{Printed in Whales}

 

What I am wearing: Whale Button Up Shirt- Target, Shorts- Old Navy, Monogram Necklace- MyPersonalized Etsy Shop, Bangle-Target, Watch- Michael Kors, Bracelet- Pandora, Leather Crossbody- Dooney & Bourke, Monogrammed Sandals- Jack Rogers 

Finding time to dress myself in something other than Nike shorts and T-shirts, has been a struggle during finals week. I am happy to say there is only one more exam standing between me and summer. 

I love this simple but preppy outfit. I adore button-ups that have little prints on them. When I came across this whale button-up at Target, I had to snatch it up. For $15.00, it's an inexpensive and versatile top. 

I then paired this shirt with simple white shorts and Jacks. I believe keeping it simple allows for the whales to steal the show. 

xo
Rebeka 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute outfit. I like the navy blue shirt with cute print :)

    Lu ❤ www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...