February 5, 2014

My Valentine's Day Gift Picks

Good afternoon readers! Since Valentine’s Day is next week, I wanted to share my favorite V-Day gift picks!



Here they are:


-Tory Burch have these ADORABLE heart printed makeup bags. They are hand-drawn hearts inspired by Mexcian Milagritos and Folk Art. -$85-$125 

-I am obsessed with Philosophy. When I saw they had a Valentine’s gift set I fell in love. The my heart to you heart Valentine’s Day set includes sweet citrus vanilla shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, body lotion, and high shine gloss. -$24

-This Kate Spade thermal mug is just too cute, “Cold hands, warm heart.” This would be a perfect mug to take on the go. -$18

-You can never go wrong with a Cashmere tee from J.Crew featured in neon pink. -$188

-Here is yet another Kate Spade Valentine’s Day gift to L O V E. The Kirk Park Lacey in vivid snapdragon/maraschino is simply beautiful and I love the bow detail. -$198



As always, thank you for reading! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...