November 16, 2014

Plaid on Plaid

What I am wearing: Plaid Hat | Southern Proper, Earrings | Tory Burch, Plaid Blanket Scarf | Target, Fur Vest | TJ Maxx, Chambray | TJ Maxx, Rose Gold Watch | Michael Kors, Gold Gem Bracelet | Target, Black Leggings | Target, Cream Sweater Boot Socks | TJ Maxx, Boots | TJ Maxx 

Plaid is clearly my favorite fall fashion staple, I own so much of it. My favorite plaid purchase of the season is this Southern Proper tartan hat. It compliments so many of my outfits and mixes great with other plaid. For instance I love how it pairs with my plaid blanket scarf. It is truly a fabulous fall look. 

Pairing plaid with fur is my ultimate go-to. Not only does fur keep you warm on chilly days, but it also creates the most perfect casual look.

What is your favorite way to style plaid? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...